Saturday, July 14, 2012

Babysitting & Facials

Last night we babysat my niece Sofia.  We love, love, love her!!  She's sassy and smart and so cute.  The minute she arrived, she asked for a facial.  She asked about 20 times in a row.  "I want a facial, I want a facial, I want a facial, I want a facial".  You get the point.  Here's the cutie-patootie.


Already in her PJs and ready to go!


A relaxing "massage".


Cleansing.


Thumb"s" up!

Disclaimer:  No children were harmed in the making of this post.  Nothing but water, sponges and Ti-Ti's hands touched Sofi's face.  LOL

5 comments:

  1. That's sooo cute. My niece is coming to spend the weekend with me.. hmm.. I might need to improvise a "facial" with her! What a great idea.. a spa day! ;-)

    PS - Thanks for the kind words on my post. I suppose this too shall pass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicole! Thanks for stopping by. I love your recipes.

      Keep looking forward!

      Delete
  2. What fun and she looks so happy! Thank you for sharing. Also, thanks for the comment at The Dedicated House re: the spots on the gray parts. I'm definitely going to try the ammonia/hefty bag trick on them. Thanks so much! Would love it if you would share this fun post about your niece at my Make it Pretty Monday party. http://thededicatedhouse.blogspot.com/2013/01/make-it-pretty-monday-week-31.html Hope to see you at the bash! Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathryn! Thanks for coming by. See you soon at Make-it-Pretty Monday!

      Delete

Tell me....